An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
by Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
by Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
by Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
by Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
by Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
by Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
by Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
by Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
by Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
by Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Share | 

Reina Cykes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syd
Aka Squid

Patience

PostSubject: Reina Cykes   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Name: Reina Cykes
Nickname?: Bitch -Clyde
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Reina’s a jumble full of emotions. She’s passionate yet compassionate, and shows minor strength. She will never give up on her friends and is always there to help other people. Her moral compass is great, and she knows when to be proper and when to be funloving. She is extremely clumsy and irrational, though. Even if all odds are pointing against her, she’ll believe what she is doing is right.  She never knows when to stop. Reina has also been shown to have a foul mouth, cursing often when not in professional locations.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Reina has bright orange hair tied into a high-side ponytail with a blue ribbon. Her eyes are a bright and happy blue, and her skin is almost tan. She’s taller than most, standing at 5’11. She usually is standing in proper stature and most of her clothes are yellow or blue (with her CHB shirt ofc) Reina wears a single moon-shaped earring.
God parent: Nemesis!
Power(s)?: Reina can ‘listen to hearts’, meaning she can read emotions from the people around her. For example, if he friend says: “I like pie.” She could tell they were lying if the emotion that she read was something like anger or sadness. There are four prominent emotions that branch off, sadness, joy, anger, and surprise. She uses her necklace to project a screen showing the current emotions just in case others don’t believe her. This screen is controlled with a special glove she wears on her right hand.
Backstory: Reina was born in Los Angeles, California to a normal sized family with average income rates in a nice house. Her life was great! Everything seemed to go perfectly for the Cykes family. Her mother Metis was an esteemed scientist and engineer and her father Simon was a major defense attorney. Reina got good grades despite her ADHD and Dyslexia and had lots of friends.
But, this is written by Syd so there’s obviously some twist. When Athena hit the age of 10, her mother was murdered. Reina began isolating herself from her classmates and her grades dropped dramatically. Her father—driven by rage—worked countless hours to try and solve her case.
The case remained unsolved for a year, before a piece of crucial evidence was found by Ema Skye, the head of the investigation team on the case. The evidence was a blood-stained lighter found under the carpet in the room of the supposed murder. With Reina’s fingerprints on it.
Reina was detained and sent to defend herself in court, and in the end was able to escape her false charges because of an amazing defense attorney named Phoenix Wright  Oak Wood (gg). Plot twist!!! Oak was a satyr. Oak took Reina to Camp Half-Blood, knowing that she was ready.  After two years she was claimed into the cabin of Nemesis and discovered her ability. She’s become the unofficial mediator of Camp Half-Blood using her lawyer like tactics to solve disputes.  
Strengths: Reina is very compassionate. Although her sense for justice is unbreakable, she still retains a sense of compass and moral. She tends to be very nice.
Weaknesses: Reina has been shown to be a bit clumsy. She trips over stairs a lot, and that can result in some minor/serious injuries. She’s gets nervous a lot and often she forgets what she is going to say. Reina’s also very passionate, and doesn’t know when to stop.
Weapon(s): Nah
Other: hahahaha last character, been at camp for a good 6.5 years (Totally not in love with anyone..) She's got an English accent.

Last edited by Syd on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Syd
Aka Squid

Patience

PostSubject: Re: Reina Cykes   Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 pm

[8:35 PM] lyssy mama: I accept you for now
[8:35 PM] lyssy mama: You can just quote me lmao
(())
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com