Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Ria Griffith Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Ria Griffith Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Ria Griffith Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Ria Griffith Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Ria Griffith Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Ria Griffith Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Ria Griffith Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Ria Griffith Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Ria Griffith Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Ria Griffith Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Ria Griffith EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Ria Griffith EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Ria Griffith 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Ria Griffith EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Ria Griffith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Ria Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Ria Griffith   Ria Griffith EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:14 pm

Name: Ria Griffith
Nickname?: If you can figure out a way to give a name like Ria a nickname, you go right ahead and do that.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
YEP. The straight white Conservative Christian girl who’s about traditional marriage is going for it. This outta be good.
Personality: Extraverted, but not bubbly or overly outgoing. Ria’s a bit fiery and will make her presence known, but is usually a pretty chill friend to have. She’s almost always tense and watchful, ready for action. She’s fairly competitive, but not quite as bad as you might think. However, she does get very defensive when she feels her superiority is legitimately being threatened. She gets extremely attached to her friends, and often is secretly worried about losing them. Abandonment is her worst fear.
Looks:
Ria Griffith Rp28410
God parent: Nike
Power(s)?:
Wings: This is a one-time ability she doesn’t know she has yet. Once she uses it, she will grow gold-tinted, snowy wings that are a permanent part of her body. While that might sound awesome… wings. Large enough to support a human being. Never going away. I don’t think I need to say more than that.
Backstory: Ria never really had a home. Her father was a famous, highly successful football player who had a short affair with the goddess of victory. He never wanted a child. It would interfere with his life, his reputation… So Ria went up for adoption the day her dad first saw her.
She did get adopted when she was five, but when weird things started to happen she was eventually moved to another home two years later. From this house, she ran away a year later after she heard them talking about her. She was caught and sent to a foster home, which was a far worse experience. Three months later, she was found by a satyr, but refused to go with him out of fear. Caught by the authorities again, she went to one last home where she was closely watched but ran from by the time she turned ten. This time, she found her way to Camp Half-Blood.
When she first arrived at Camp, she was super scared and drawn back. She was knew she was different, even more different than the rest of these kids with their talk of gods and monsters. Eventually, she came to terms with both her heritage and her sexuality. After that happened, she became far more comfortable and friendly. When she was nearly 13, she uncovered the full truth of her past and was claimed. That was also when she received Ikanóti̱s.
Strengths: She’s a very powerful warrior, and her close bond with friends and teamwork skills only enhance that. Getting along with people comes fairly easy to her, and she’s usually comfortable with who she is. She also has a healthy appetite for competition and self-improvement. Plus, someday, she’ll be able to fly. Weee.
Weaknesses: Pretty high on the ADHD-o-meter. She’s not one to look for plans or information. Abandonment is, again, a huge fear of hers, and at signs of it she can become extremely nervous and insecure. She has a need to feel like she’s the best at whatever she’s doing, which is really hinting at a need to feel needed. Also, once she has those wings… thats a whole world of issues.
Weapon(s): A Celestial bronze bladed mace named Ikanóti̱s. She also uses a shield.
Other?:
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Ria Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria Griffith   Ria Griffith EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Ria Griffith YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net

Ria Griffith