Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
EVENT ;; Genderbender Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

EVENT ;; Genderbender 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

EVENT ;; Genderbender

Go down 
+2
Syd
Lissy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

EVENT ;; Genderbender Empty
PostSubject: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:06 pm

!!! ;;
EVENT ;; Genderbender 749092480 This is OPTIONAL to make it affect your character outside of the event or not.
EVENT ;; Genderbender 749092480 This is OPTIONAL to join.

RULES ;;
EVENT ;; Genderbender 2074909788 If you enter a character you must make them genderbent.
EVENT ;; Genderbender 2074909788 HBD rules apply still.
EVENT ;; Genderbender 2074909788 You can add your character in at any time.

STORY ;;
This isn't just another normal camp day.

Nope.

You wake up to find you're now the opposite gender.

Good luck getting back to normal and getting used to you-know-what!

BEGIN MY CHILDRENS.
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Reina-
"WHAT THE HELLHOUND," I cry as I observe my new uh-- body.

"WHY."

My first instinct is to blame Clyde, because he probably would do something like this. Except he isn't smart enough to be the mastermind behind this. Hmm..
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:30 pm

~Jayce
Getting up to go on my morning jog, I'd fallen asleep in the shorts that I ran in, so after getting up and quickly brushing my teeth, my brain still foggy, I headed outside and towards the forest. I was about halfway there when I felt something strange bouncing on my chest... and then I looked down.

Likely waking up half the Camp in the process, I scream a shrill, girly scream at the top of my lungs before wrapping my arms around my chest and dashing back towards the safety of my cabin. What the f***!?!
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

{ Alyssa }
This had to be some sick joke. No way, no how, did I suddenly transform in the time I had finally fell asleep. I had always been a girl, right? So why did I suddenly grow a penis??

Muttering some words of profanity I snuck into my brother Brahm's clothes and took his shorts, slipping them on and taking his camp shirt.

I was so. . .

Flat.

Peeking out of the cabin I looked around, hearing a shrill scream not long after.

{ Clyde }
'I swear to f****** gods if I find whoever did this I will kill them. No mercy.'

All my clothes were baggy on me and I was a girl. A f****** girl.

{ Sabine }
"Diane?! I'm scared, help, send help," I shake her awake, Moon Moon decides to jump on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 pm

~Diane
"What is it?" I groan, wanting to sleep.

~Jayce
I steal one of Roslyn's bras, trying to figure out how to put it on while panicking. After a few failed tries, I gave up and took a purple push-up bra, putting a black sweater over it to try to cover the fact that I was wearing one. But still, what in the world?!

Looking down, I decide not to check. I really didn't want to know. I leave and head for the Apollo Cabin, hoping she'd know why this had happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 pm

~Andy~
I woke up and stretched my arms above my head before I let out a yawn. My hands ran through my hair as I tried to wake up. My usually short brown hair felt longer than usual. "What the..." I mumbled sleepily before I jumped out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm

{ Alyssa }
I was watching from my spot on the stairs as a female walked in my direction. My heart dropped, she didn't look familiar to any of the females I knew. And I vaguely saw a resemblance to Jayce. . .

'Oh gods is he changed too? Please not be Jayce. Oh gods please.'

{ Sabine }
"I think we're guys," I blurt out, feeling panicky.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Reina-
I sigh, pulling down my sleepshirt before grabbing a towel from the bathroom and wrapping it around myself before exiting. "WHO DID THIS?" I yell
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 pm

~Glace~
I screamed as I looked into the mirror on my vanity.

~Andy~
"Am I a girl?!" I screamed as I saw myself in the bathroom mirror.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 pm

~Jayce
"Alyssa!" I shout, still panicked. "Do you know what... wait, what happened to you?" I ask, very confused at this point.

~Diane
"What? What do you mean?" I say, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 pm

~Andy~
I barged out of my cabin out into the sunlight. "Has a dark sorcerer invaded came?" I yelled loudly as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Falerina-
"Where did my boobs go.." I raise an eyebrow as I look in the mirror placing my hands where they used to be. And my--"
I sigh, grabbing an oversized shirt and baggy pants. "What the actual f$&@."
I grab a few knives and exit my empty cabin.

Kathleen-
I step into the shower, preparing my blood shampoo when suddenly.

I look down.

I scream a bit.

Then I hop out of the shower and throw on my same clothing because it's not like I had breasts to begin with.

I sneak a few syringes into my shoe and run out.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:06 am

{ Alyssa }
I frowned at her--him, uh. . . Jayce. Not realizing my hair was no longer blonde too.

"I'm male, I think."

{ Sabine }
I motion to the short hair and lack of boobs I now had.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:07 am

~Andy~
"Reveal yourself dark one," I said as I summoned a ball of magical energy to throw at the sorcerer who transformed me.
Back to top Go down
Wishie

Wishie

Resolve

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:58 am

~Chelle~

"Holy... holy crap."

I'd woken up with a sort of inner inkling that something was very, very wrong, only to find that my boobs were gone.

This wouldn't bother me necessarily, except that I also had a penis.

After staring at both my flat chest and the... thing between my legs for around ten minutes, I snapped out of it, getting dressed as I normally did, forgoing a skirt in favor of loose pants.

I headed out of my cabin, thinking I could probably live with this. It wasn't the end of the world, and I wouldn't have to deal with periods anymore...

Yeah, I could live with this.

~Tristan~

When I got up, I went into the bathroom as I usually did, only to be faced with the lumps on my chest.

It would seem I had transformed into a female overnight.

And not an unattractive one, at that.

"This is new," I murmured, staring fascinatedly into the mirror.

Admittedly, this may aid in my plans to take over the world. I file that in my head for future thought, but head out to see if this had happened to anyone else.

...Or if it was reversible. I didn't want to have to deal with the things females usually had to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 am

~Diane
"What in the... what happened?!" I shout, suddenly alarmed.

~Jayce
"The f***!? Wait - does that mean that I'm..."

~Judal
"Oh hell no. This is not okay," I mutter as I head to the Hermes cabin. If this was some sort of prank, someone was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Wishie

Wishie

Resolve

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:08 am

~Chris~

I roll out of bed with a thump. A sudden pain in my chest surprises me, and I start when I reach up to rub at the pain, finding...

...oh.

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:24 am

~Judal
"Someone explain this bullshit!" I literally scream at a high-pitched tone as I slam open the doors with a blast of wind.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 am

{ Sabine }
"I swear I wasn't male I've been female my whole life why am I a male now?" I say in one large sentence, hardly able to breathe.

{ Alyssa }
I look over Jayce with a frown. He was clearly female from the looks of it while I was clearly male, "Yea, it looks like we were gender swapped last night."

Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 am

~Jayce
"Well, this is just great," I say, sarcastically and out of character. But I definitely didn't look right, so I didn't feel right either. "What are we supposed to do? Just carry on like nothing has happened? How did this happen?" I ask rapid fire, not realizing what I was doing.

~Diane
"Wait, slow down," I say, getting up. Then I feel something down by my waist and... what the  ***********************************************************************************************************************************?!?!

"What is this? Who-who did this?!?"

Last edited by Ace on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:49 am

{ Sabine }
"That's why I woke you up."

{ Alyssa }
"I dunno," I try to act calm, but I feel myself just holding back tears. I felt awkward being a guy, everything just felt different and I didn't know how long I could actually handle being in a body that wasn't mine.

"We should probably," wiping my eyes I try to look collected and normal, but it's failing. I really hate this.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 am

~Jayce
"It's okay, don't cry," I say, hugging her... or him. Whatever. Strangely enough, I place my face on her shoulder, which was strange.

~Diane
"Well how do we fix this!?"
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:00 am

{ Sabine }
"Beats me," I look at Moon Moon as if expecting answers.

{ Alyssa }
"This is really weird," I blink, taking a deep breath before officially calming down and trying to adjust to this awkward hug thing, "Honestly I have no idea what to do or how to fix this."
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:05 am

~Jayce
"I guess we'll just have to live with it - I guess everyone's been affected," I say with a sigh. "It's frustrating, but I don't think there's anything we can do."

~Diane
"Should we talk to Chiron? Or simply stay in here all day and bar the door..."
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:05 am

All my characters are totes genderbended :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT ;; Genderbender   EVENT ;; Genderbender Empty

Back to top Go down

EVENT ;; Genderbender
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Role Play Section :: Event / Quests-
Jump to: