Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Xavier Del Mar Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Xavier Del Mar EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Xavier Del Mar EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Xavier Del Mar 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Xavier Del Mar EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Xavier Del Mar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

Xavier Del Mar Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Del Mar   Xavier Del Mar EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:04 am

Name: Xavier Del Mar
Nickname?: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:
Adorkable: He can be a dork sometimes, but it's pretty cute. He shows this when he jokes around.
Berserk Button: DO NOT TOUCH LILITH.
Character Development: After everything that happened in his past, he's trying to start anew at camp.
Character Tic: He always bites his lip when he's trying to think.
The Ditz: He's a bit of an airhead. He can see if something's obviously wrong, but he'll have no clue what it is.
Experienced Protagonist: While he doesn't act like it, Xavier has a lot of experience as a demigod since he's been here for seven years now and has done as much with his time as possible.
Goal in Life: He just wants to fit in after all that's happened.
Heroes Prefer Tridents: His only weapon is a Celestial Bronze trident.
Heroic Vow: He never backs down when he has to defend someone in need.
Humble Hero: Doesn't take credit for anything good he does, but usually does for when he messes up.
Icy Blue Eyes: One of his most prominent features. His eyes are typically sharp and cool.
It's Not About Me: Xavier is pretty selfless; he usually thinks about others before himself.
Man Child: He can be immature sometimes. It's just how he is. On the other hand, he can also be extremely mature if the situation is serious, but he prefers not to always be so strung out.
Master of the Mixed Message: He's not very outright in how he feels. You have to figure it out yourself.
No Sympathy: For people who hurt those he loves, prepare to die.
Poor Communication Kills: Well, causes him a lot of problems. He's not very good at saying what's on his mind, but wants others to be open with him even if he doesn't say it.
Tranquil Fury: He can become extremely mad while fighting if it's against an opponent who has hurt his friends, but he does not lose his composure.
You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: Angering Xavier is a bad idea because it leads to making him much more fierce and powerful in battle.
Looks:
Spoiler:
God parent: Poseidon
Power(s)?:
Hydrokinesis: Limited by a lack of water. Xavier cannot create water, so he as to draw it from preexisting sources, which severely limits his powers depending on his surroundings. On the other hand, once he does have water at his disposal, he's very powerful, no matter the amount.
Cryokinesis: Xavier is able to freeze water in order to control ice and snow, but hasn't been accustomed to it due to living in Miami for most of his life and the fact that the Camp's weather is pretty much always perfect. However, he has been trying to figure it out for a few months more intensively now.
Atmokinesis: Very limited due to the amount of water needed and the amount of energy it takes to perform. If Xavier creates a storm, it is only for a limited amount of time. He has to rest and restore his energy after using this power, and he won't be able to use it more than once a day, or possibly every two days if he isn't given ample time to recover.
Backstory:
Xavier was born in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, he moved to Miami when he was 9 years old. Growing up in a middle class family, Xavier didn't have the easiest life growing up, but nothing was particularly bad. His mom worked to keep the family aloft, seeing as how his dad had left when he was born. Due to his mother having to take on a job, Xavier grew up to be pretty independent, but he always cherished the time he had with his mom. Over the years, school got harder and harder, but he gave it his all anyways; he just wanted to make his mom proud. Who would've known that things could change so fast.

During the beginning of 5th grade, Xavier's mom had to take on a second job as the cost of living in Florida went up. And so it went that he came home to an empty house, and whenever he saw his mom he saw how stressed and tired she was. It was inevitable that all of this pent up pressure would burst out eventually, and unfortunately it happened at school. Xavier got into a fight with another kid who called him a bastard, saying his dad didn't love him. However, he didn't stop there; he went on to say that his mom never wanted him either. That was too far. In the next moment Xavier had pushed to boy to the floor and began wrestling with him, and then the strangest thing happened. Out of nowhere, the fire alarm system turned on, dousing everyone. Everyone, that is, except Xavier. No one noticed, but he was completely dry when the students were sent home for the day. His mother, however, did notice, and she knew what had to be done. However, she put it off until summer, hoping everything would be alright. But of course, it wasn't. A month and a half later, a pack of very large pitbulls very nearly ate through the fence surrounding the playground, dogs which were all illegal in Florida. That's what everyone said they saw, at least. Xavier saw something much different.

After getting home, he told his mom what he'd seen, which made her fears all the more real. Although she didn't want to, she'd send Xavier to the place Xavier's father had told her about. A place called Camp Half-Blood.

From then, Xavier's been on a single quest in which he, along with a child of Athena and a child of Hermes, were made to retrieve a handful of flowers from a garden for Persephone. However, this wasn't any ordinary garden. It was the garden frequented by a particularly troublesome creature known as the Erymanthian Boar. It liked to graze in the area, and was extremely defensive of its territory. The best flowers grew in the center of the area, and to get past him the child of Hermes snuck in while Xavier and the Athena kid waited near to the boar. The wind changed, however, causing the boar to smell the Hermes boy. With no time to lose, Xavier and the girl pounced; with both of them working together, Xavier froze the boar with some water of a nearby stream while she distracted it to buy him time to freeze the water, giving them the chance to escape before the monster could break free.
Strengths:
Fighting: Whether it be with his trident or with his powers, Xavier is reliant on his skill as a fighter.
Strength: Not only physically, but emotionally and mentally; Xavier is a pretty solid, but there are some things that cannot be messed with.
Compassion: He truly cares about others, even though sometimes he doesn't know what's going on. He's always willing to lend a helping hand, and he can listen to anyone's problems.
Humble: Xavier gets along with everyone due to the fact that he never tries to put the spotlight on himself; he's much more comfortable supporting another person.
Weaknesses:
Gullible: Although he's not necessarily dumb, you can definitely pull the wool over his eyes without too much effort due to the fact that he's really just a nice guy and doesn't see the bad in others.
Indecisive: Xavier is a terrible decision maker on his own.
Clueless: While he isn't self-centered, Xavier doesn't really know what's wrong in a situation unless it's explained to him.
Overprotective: He may be prone to thinking he knows what's best for others, and can get jealous as well.
Weapon(s): Celestial Bronze trident called Tsunami.
Other?: Xilith is happening.

Last edited by Ace on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Xavier Del Mar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Del Mar   Xavier Del Mar EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 am

Xavier Del Mar YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net