Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
The Mess Hall - Page 11 Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

The Mess Hall - Page 11 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

The Mess Hall

Go down 
+9
Brahm
Kane
Tris
Lissy
Esmeey
Jack
Wishie
Syd
Ace
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

The Mess Hall - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:37 pm

{ Alyssa }
"I'm calling Esmee, I need her help," I mutter, trying to go find a place to iris message.

{ Apollo }
I see you, girl Wink

"So, are you hot or is it just me? Or maybe it's both of us??"

{ Clyde }
"Now he's a gay Apollo."

{ Candace }
"I'm kinda scared."
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Kathleen shrugs, takinh a clean syringe and inserting it into Lyca's outstretched arm. She threw the full needle into her bag and began to stand up as if to say she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm

-Lyca-

"Ah." Lyca regarded the pinprick hole in her arm, which still oozed a thin trickle of blood. "So that's how it is. Well, I did warn you..." With a flick of her little finger, Lyca spun her ring and vanished.

First, she lifted the full syringe of her blood from Kathleen's bag, along with an empty one. That was the easiest part. Lyca had been charming pockets since she could barely walk. She could probably have ripped off Kathleen's bag in her sleep, even if she hadn't been undetectable. She pocketed the first--blood was power, and she'd have to keep hers safe until she could use it or destroy it. The second syringe, she kept in hand.

Next, the promised revenge. Activating her winged shoes, Lyca flew over to the plates and cups in less than a second, silent as death. The camp's magic dinnerware could instantly fill with any sort of food the user might wish. Lyca now used that power to the fullest. From the cup she summoned sugary, blood-red grenadine to fill the syringe. To the plate she called several handfuls of wasp pupae--a popular food in Africa and elsewhere--less than an hour from hatching.

Putting things into bags is, ultimately, very nearly the same as taking things out. Silent and invisible, Lyca slipped the infant wasps and fake blood into Kathleen's bag with the same clever hands with which she'd stolen back her blood. After some of the jobs she'd pulled, it was child's play. Her work done, Lyca sat back down and twisted her ring, returning to visibility. "Sorry we couldn't work something out, kiddo," she called cheerfully. "Let me know if you change your mind."

-Del-

Del smiled. Her business concluded, she turned to go in search of a way to pass the time until evening.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Kathleen raised an eyebrow as Lyca vanished and then re-appeared. "Alright." She said, examining her bag. It looked about right, but...not. She had heard of Lyca the excellent thief before, and sighed. The girl wouldn't have vanished if she wasn't planning something.

She shrugged, walking off and 'accidentally' leaving her bag behind.
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:09 pm

~Damien
"You might be hot, but your pick up lines are... not," I say, trying to play it cool.

Last edited by Ace on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:03 pm

-Lyca-

"Shit," Lyca muttered, glancing at the bag. The little monster was clever, she'd give her that. Lyca's next shot would have to be better aimed. And of course, she was more convinced than ever that the blood thief was one of the ones she needed. She stalked out of the mess hall, pondering her next move. She left the bag, of course. That was someone else's problem now, and Lyca had no desire to be nearby when it hatched.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm

{ Apollo }
He goes to say another thing to Damien but catches his eyes on a particular girl named Aspen.

"Oh hello there where have you been all my life?" He grins like a fool but somehow still is able to charm the crowd that has formed and is now drooling for his attention.
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Aspen~
I wasn't really sure how to respond and or react to this. It was weird, "Uhhh Colorado?" I say glancing at my brother
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 pm

{ Apollo }
"Oh, I guess another beautiful lady is from there."
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Aspen~
Wait what? For someone who was a god this guy made no sense.... "Okay" I say simply. 'Help me' I mouth nervously to Crow
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:08 pm

~Damien
"Honestly, I thought Apollo would have better things to do..." I mutter so that both Aspen and he can hear me.

~Diane
"What did you expect?" I say from nearby, where I definitely had been this whole time.

After another frustrating session of no development whatsoever in molding moonlight, I needed to let some pent up energy out.

"At least Lady Artemis uses her time well; meanwhile, he's here bothering campers and giving unwelcome gifts to his daughter. A god indeed," I scoff. "Well, I guess the apple didn't land far from the tree," I add. With Zeus for a father, it was obvious where he might've picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 pm

~Andy~
"Apollo is weird...." I said before I took a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:49 pm

{ Clyde }
"True."

{ Apollo }
"Don't be shy, I know you might be a little intimidated by my awesomeness but. . . no need to fear!"
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 pm

~Andy~
"You're kinda basic," I said with a tiny shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Aspen~
I grip the edge of the table trying to calm myself. "Not really, you're just kind of creepy and I haven't ever talked to a god..." I say
Back to top Go down
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Crow

"Apollo, please step away from my sister," I say, stepping between Apollo and Aspen
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 pm

~Ria~

I tear my eyes away from this... scene, I guess, and gesture to Candace to follow me and take a seat at the Nike cabin's table, since it was a little more quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 pm

{ Candace }
I try to act like I'm not alive rn.

{ Clyde }
"Apollo or me?" I question.

{ Apollo }
"Woah woah woah, no need to be jelly. Incest is weird and all but I completely understand if you want me to back off your lady," he chuckles almost awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:13 pm

~Andy~
"Apollo," I said as I pointed at him acting all weird.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:15 pm

~Diane
"Why don't you go bother someone your own age?" I murmur.

~Damien
Quickly losing interest, I get up from my seat and start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Aspen~
My face blushes bright red at the comment, what was his problem? I try and hide my face in my hands... could this be any worse?
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:32 pm

~Ria~

A ham-and-cheese wrap only gets a moment to rest on my plate before I snatch it up and take a bite, my back turned to Apollo and all his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:02 pm

-Leila-

Leila poked her head into the mess hall. She'd been on her way to the Big House when she'd noticed the dozens of campers headed to this other building. Inside, everyone's attention seemed to be focused on some blond guy, but there was a pair of older campers standing off to the side. The girl looked extremely uncomfortable and seemed to be looking for a way out through the crowd, but she looked like the sort of person who might know what to do with Leila. She ducked through the other campers and made her way to the girl's side. "Excuse me. My name's Leila Adler, I'm new here. Do you know where I'm supposed to go?"

(In case it's unclear, the girl in question is Alyssa, searching not for a way out as Leila assumed, but for someplace quiet and open enough to send an IM.)
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 pm

{ Alyssa }
I dropped my drachma as the girl addressed her question towards me. Not bothering to pick up the coin I turned around to face her, "Uh," for a moment I run the words over in my head, trying to process them between the frustration that was being pent up inside, "it's really nice to meet you Leila Alder, I'm Alyssa Serrano. If you just got here your best bet is to talk to Chiron. . ." I trail off, trying to look for the drachma I dropped seeing as I didn't have another like I assumed.

{ Apollo }
"Eh, you're not feisty enough," he muttered to Aspen, looking around at the sea of campers who had basically swarmed him. He needed a new target before he had to leave and go. . . do his things.

Yea, things.
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Aspen~
Was that supposed to be an insult? Whatever.... With that my meal way over and I start to make my way back towards the cabin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mess Hall
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Role Play Section :: The Big House-
Jump to: