Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Damien Calore Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Damien Calore Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Damien Calore Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Damien Calore Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Damien Calore Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Damien Calore Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Damien Calore Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Damien Calore Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Damien Calore Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Damien Calore Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Damien Calore EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Damien Calore EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Damien Calore 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Damien Calore EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Damien Calore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

Damien Calore Empty
PostSubject: Damien Calore   Damien Calore EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

Name: Damien Calore
Nickname?:
Sexuality: Bicurious
Personality: Characterized by his stoic and brooding personality, Damien is generally aloof and indifferent, though he is not incapable of genuine kindness and a protective demeanor. He tends to act in a critical and controlling manner, stemming from the fact that he basically had to raise himself during his years in the orphanage. He always puts the interests of safety and survival ahead of other things, which can make him seem cold-hearted and cruel.
Looks:
Spoiler:
God parent: Hephaestus
Power(s)?:
Pyrokinesis - The power to create and manipulate fire. Also provides protection from it. It requires less energy to simply manipulate an already existing source of fire.
Geo-thermokinesis - The power to manipulate lava/magma. This power allows Damien to cause lava to erupt forth from the Earth's crust, and from there he can do with it what he pleases.
Earthquakes - The power to generate earthquakes at will. Damien uses this when he needs to create a rift from which to summon lava.
Backstory: Damien was born an orphan in New Jersey, his mother dying due to complications during childbirth. Not knowing his father, he was placed in an orphanage. However, at the age of seven he was attacked by a horde of women with the bodies of snakes, and would've died if not for a reflexive instinct to try and protect himself, which ended up setting the monsters, orphanage and all, ablaze. He ran, eventually coming across another, older demigod, who led him to Camp Half-Blood. He's been there for eleven years now, and has on two quests.

The first quest was quite simple. At 14, he and a child of Hades, as well as a child of Hecate were sent to an underground base to retrieve a magical artifact that has been stolen from Mount Olympus. After dealing with the monsters in the area, they quickly stole the item back and hightailed it out of there.

At 16, he had a relationship with a one Juliette Duval, which has changed him forever. He actually used to be a lot nicer before he met her.

The second involved heading to Hawaii at 17, a trip he will never forget. They'd been instructed to deal with the telekhines who'd been setting up in the volcanoes and seemed to be planning something big. After arriving on the big island, they made their way to the volcano named Mauna Loa. Finding a way inside wasn't too hard, but once they were inside it was quite another matter to come up with a plan. Inside of the volcano was a vast assortment of weapons which would've made the armory at Camp look like a box of toothpicks. The telekhines were soon alerted to their presence, and with no time to lose they began to fight. However, it was the three of them against all of the forces of the telekhines, and sooner or later they would be worn out. Without no other resort, they climbed the pile of weapons at the center of the volcano and tried to keep themselves alive, although time was running out. When at last they reached the top and were completely surrounded, fighting for their lives but expecting to fail, Damien felt something strange, almost ancient stir within him. Unleashing this newfound power, an earthquake occurred, stopping everyone in their tracks, followed by a surging forth of the magma of the volcano. The telekhines were wiped out in moments; the demigods rode the pile of weapons, now scrap metal, to the rim of Mauna Loa, where Damien stopped the lava as best he could. No one on Oahu, save them, would ever know how close Hawaii had been to being the next Pompeii.
Strengths:
Powers: Definitely his strong point, Damien has a strong connection with his powers that makes him very proficient with them. While he's had more practice with fire, the year he's had since to practice with his two newer powers has allowed him to make some progress.
Confidence: He's always sure of himself and thinks he knows best. He is a good decision maker, having good discerning and observational skills.
Suave: He's cool under pressure and can handle most situations, whatever it may be.
Passionate: He doesn't give up easily, and won't go down without a fight.
Weaknesses:
Swordsmanship: He's honestly not much of a swordfighter, and he's taken to a bad habit of simply lighting his sword ablaze to have a constant source of fire.
Bad Teamwork: He's honestly better off alone, and if he has to work in a group then he will shoulder all of the responsibility himself.
Hydrophobia: He feels helpless in the water, and as such has never learned to swim.
Apathetic: While he cares about his friends, he doesn't have time to sit down and listen to someone else's problems. He doesn't really care for others, only doing what he can to keep them alive and safe.
Weapon(s): Magic Celestial Bronze sword which can sustain (but not generate) fire around it.
Other?: I finished this form at 5 AM...

Last edited by Ace on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Damien Calore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Calore   Damien Calore EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 am

Damien Calore YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net