An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
by Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
by Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
by Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
by Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
by Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
by Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
by Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
by Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
by Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
by Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Share | 

Solomon....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris

PostSubject: Solomon....   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Name: Solomon, just, Solomon...
Nickname?: Feel free to decide on one in the future
Sexuality: Not necessary, love is an instinct between humans, an instinct Solomon perhaps does not possess. (Asexual)
Personality: Solomon is definitely an oddball for an Aphrodite kid, he’s not all about looks and doesn’t really care. Solomon is a brilliant young man, but that’s pretty much the only thing keeping him sane, because he’s kind of sociopath. He doesn’t believe in physical confrontation, most people that try to mess with Solomon end up being lured in and have their thoughts twisted due to his charmspeak ability. Slowly he gets inside their head and messes with them psychologically. He uses his beauty and words to manipulate people and the way they think. Solomon doesn’t really appear to have many emotions because he feels like it would show weakness, he’s soulless in that department. He will only resort to violence when it’s absolutely necessary.
Looks: Solomon stands at 5’ 8”, a little short for his age but that’s not important. He has peachy colored skin with long brown hair that falls over his mysterious and shiny purplish colored eyes. Solomon has permanent sly smile plastered across his face and that glare that stares into your soul (INTO YOUR SOUL I DARE SAY).
God parent: Aphrodite
Power(s)?: Charmspeak (Does NOT affect other Aphrodite kids easily)
Backstory: As far as past goes, he mostly doesn’t care much about his mortal family so he doesn’t speak of them because they had sent him off to boarding school whenever he was only 14 because he was acting, strange and was smarter than the other kids he went to school with. Over time he started to learn of his abilities, he could make anyone think and do anything that his heart desired. As the years went by, Solomon started to cause mischief and prey on those that he claimed were the “weak-minded”, well that got attention and it was decided that for the best he would be placed in an insane asylum so that he could be studied. In about 2 days of being there, Solomon used his charmspeak to convince the guards and other workers to let him go, and that they did. Solomon then walked free into the night, it was just a “mere coincidence” that he came across at some point Camp Half-Blood. “How, interesting..”
Strengths: Solomon stays calm 90% of the time, he handles pressure and stress very well.
Weaknesses: Solomon feels no remorse for any sort of problems he causes. He doesn’t care about anyone really, not even himself. Sometimes he can tend to go a little far with the charmspeak ability.
Weapon(s): A small sharp knife he keeps concealed at all time, you never know when one might need it.
Other: Interesting… Interesting…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Solomon....   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 pm

clчdє mσntєsαnσ {18} sσn σf єrís
αlчssα sєrrαnσ { 17 } dαughtєr σf αpσllσ
sαвínє dє vríєs { 16 } dαughtєr σf thαnαtσs / huntєr
níkkσ lαrsσn { 15 } sσn σf níkє
trínítч síєvєr { 15 } dαughtєr σf nєmєsís