Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Nikko Larson Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Nikko Larson Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Nikko Larson Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Nikko Larson Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Nikko Larson Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Nikko Larson Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Nikko Larson Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Nikko Larson Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Nikko Larson Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Nikko Larson Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Nikko Larson EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Nikko Larson EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Nikko Larson 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Nikko Larson EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Nikko Larson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Nikko Larson Empty
PostSubject: Nikko Larson   Nikko Larson EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Name: Nikko Larson

Nickname?: ~

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Nikko is generally known for his somewhat quiet and easy going nature. He's not good at expressing his real emotions and usually ends up just hiding them, refusing to be open with anyone. This is all thanks to his father, who liked to toughen him up so he could grow up to be like him.
Some will classify him as an introvert considering he’s not the most social type and usually waits for others to make conversation with him, but actually he's just an ambivert.
However when it comes to competing against others he's very bold and a brand new person. He becomes pretty snarky and refuses to lose, however if he does he probably won't get over it until he finally beats them. Another thing to add to this (and also from his father) is that he cannot accept looking like a failure, which is another reason he becomes mentally fustrated when he loses.

Looks:
Nikko Larson NAyNUhC

God parent: Nike

Power(s)?:
Major-
Nikko Larson 749092480 A little bit above average Speed, Strength, and Stamina
Nikko Larson 749092480 Very competitive, thus giving him very strong determination and dedication that cannot be broken
Minor-
Nikko Larson 749092480 Compelled to watch fights--any sort of fighting/competitions
Nikko Larson 749092480 Can usually guess the outcome of the competition/fight correctly
Nikko Larson 749092480 Luck with board games increased, making him a pro board game player

Backstory: Nikko grew up as an only child to a single father. His dad, Dave Larson, was a boxer who was some-what famous for his unbeatable record in the state of Michigan. Nikko, being the son of a pro boxer found himself stuck in a battle internally between living up to his father's expectations and his own. While his father wanted him to follow in his footsteps Nikko actually wanted to do something less... Violent. Yet, his father forced him into boxing classes and made him go to the gym daily. Since Nikko was a tiny little thing people usually picked on him despite being able to push around a lot of weight, however nothing ever seemed to impress the other guys and his father.
As a child he really didn't have a lot of friends. Because of how nerdy he was and his social awkwardness he had as a kid people weren't able to connect. There was the few here and there but still no one ever really clicked with him.
As time progressed Nikko found himself suffering from ADHD, Dyslexia, and later on, stress. Around his 12th birthday Nikko also found out he was a Demigod after a Satyr came to bring him to CHB. After a confrontation with his father who actually knew about him being a Demigod he left with the Satyr, Thyme. Ever since then he's been at CHB year round, besides the occasional holiday visits to his father.

Strengths: Above average speed, strength, stamina, good at hiding emotions, strong willed and competitive, really good at playing board games. He also has some boxing experience.

Weaknesses: Becomes frustrated over loses, his hidden emotions can be a fatal flaw and actually is his fatal flaw. This is because his hidden emotions actually build up inside allowing him to become very stressed. Also he can get pretty rude when he's in his competitive side.

Weapon(s): Celestial bronze sword that really doesn’t have a name, though he often calls it “Victini".

Other?:
Nikko Larson 749092480 Nikko is actually a big nerd and likes video games such as Legend of Zelda, Mario, Kirby, SSBB, AC, Fire Emblem, and his overall favorite, Pokemon
Nikko Larson 749092480 He loves board games and never backs down from a challenge when it comes to them
Nikko Larson 749092480 He has some expirence in boxing, however doesn't like it at all
Nikko Larson 749092480 Nikko is from Flint, MI

Last edited by Lyssy on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Nikko Larson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikko Larson   Nikko Larson EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Lyssy wrote:
*Nikko is actually a big nerd and likes video games such as Legend of Zelda, Mario, Kirby, SSBB, AC, Fire Emblem, and his overall favorite, Pokemon
lets be friends bounce
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Nikko Larson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikko Larson   Nikko Larson EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 pm

He likes friends :,D
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net