Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Sabine De Vries Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Sabine De Vries EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Sabine De Vries EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Sabine De Vries 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Sabine De Vries EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Sabine De Vries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Sabine De Vries Empty
PostSubject: Sabine De Vries   Sabine De Vries EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:22 pm

naмe:
Sabine De Vries

nιcĸnaмe?:
~

ѕeхυalιтy:
Straight but not interested. c:

godly parenт:
Thanatos { Hunter }

power:
Major-
Necromancy- She can summon dead skeletal baby animals.
Invisibility- For short periods of time, she also cannot run while being invisible or she will break it off.
Minor-
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Ability to see and speak to the dead occasionally. It happens every once in a while.

perѕonalιтy:
ISTJ - "The Logistical"
Like the I states, she's an introvert. Don't get her wrong, she's fine with going out and doing things as anyone else would but needs more time than others to sit back, relax, and withdraw from the world around her. Other than that she's generally laid back and chill, mostly because she hates conflict and drama and will do almost anything to prevent it (even if she has a tendency to start it on accident). On top of it she's practical and responsible, making her good at keeping people organized and on track. Sabine has also been a Jack-of-all-Trades who can do practically anything as long as she tries.

On the other side, Sabine dislikes it when people go off the lines or could potentially cause problems for her and those around her. And occasionally she becomes judgmental--but mostly to those who piss her off. She's also stubborn, often says that that sensitive people cannot handle, and has said brutally honest things in the past to those who she believes needs to.

looĸѕ:
Sabine De Vries Tumblr11

вιograpнy:
Born in Enschede, Netherlands, Sabine was a single child raised by a single mother who worked as a Funeral Director. Like most Demigods she had no idea she was a child of one of the gods, and because of that lived her life out as a normal child. Though, starting when she was in third grade she began seeing the paranormal. Not only did she see the dead but she was able to communicate with them, and they communicated with her too. From this she began to look like she was talking to herself, which scared the kids her age and worried her teachers. For a year they thought she had an imaginary friend but soon it grew to the point where she was seeing multiple dead spirits and talked to more than one. Once the school brought it back up again because it was not only disrupting Sabine but other students, her mother sent her to therapy.

When therapy didn't work they began to lose hope. She was to be labeled Schizophrenic but she only had one symptom, and they tried to rule out other options but they never worked. She became a bit more reclusive about her feelings and started pretending she didn't see them, and so the therapy stopped and in 6th grade she stopped seeing them so much.

During the end of 6th grade Sabine was visited by her father, Thanatos, and explained everything, which both shocked her and made sense to her. Giving her the sword she still wields today and confronting her mother after that, she was allowed to go to CHB to stay. Her studies ended and she began living her life there which only end occasionally when she visits her mother.

After three years of being at camp she joined the Hunters.

weaponѕ:
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Given to her by her father, it has no real name and it's made of Stygian Iron.
Spoiler:

ѕтrengтнѕ:
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Independent- She doesn’t need to rely on others so much.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Responsible- More than most people. She’s good at handling things and taking care of duties, objects, or people.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Jack-of-all-Trades- Well rounded in about everything. Making her decent in about everything rather than having a unbalanced strengths and weaknesses.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Calm and Practical- She’s calmer in most situations and practical in what she does.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Fighting- She's been training for years and has become pretty good with it.

weaĸneѕѕeѕ:
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Must be by the books- Everything must be done on a line, no goofing off.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Stubborn- Likes to do everything her way or there isn’t any way.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Judgemental- She tends to be this every now and then.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 Powers- She’s not exactly the best at using her powers, especially her necromancy.

oтнer:
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 She speaks both Dutch and English, mostly because her mother had been speaking both languages to her since she was born. And, since she's naturally programmed to Greek she can also speak it brokenly.
Sabine De Vries 3627536396 She has a wolf named Moon Moon. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net

Sabine De Vries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Characters :: Camper Biographies-
Jump to: