Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Ultimate Character Guidelines Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Ultimate Character Guidelines EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Ultimate Character Guidelines EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Ultimate Character Guidelines 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Ultimate Character Guidelines EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Ultimate Character Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Ultimate Character Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Character Guidelines   Ultimate Character Guidelines EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 am

This is something that will be used to judge, but because I know basically all you I'll leave this here mostly as a guide.

Name:
**Now, names can either be the easiest or the hardest. If you struggle with names the easiest thing to do is to either
1. Find the looks first, then see what kind of name would suit them.
2. Pick a name that means something related to Greek Mythology or something that represents their parent.
That’s the easiest, but not exactly the most realistic way. Seeing as most children are named before they’re born. Two might be reasonable depending on the situation, but still in general parents will choose names based off of things/people they like, names they feel will fit with the last name (since some people don't want to end up naming their child Alison Wonderland), or even get names inspired by past friends and family.
First names: http://www.randomnames.com/allnames.asp
**Last names are also important believe it or not, however we don’t seem to worry much for them. Last names can represent ethnic backgrounds, heritage, things of that nature. (i.e. males with Polish heritage names have -ski at the end, females -ska)
Last names: http://random-name-generator.info/last-names

Nickname?:
*Pretty self explanatory. This can be a shortened version of their name, could be unrelated to their name, etc.

*Male or Female or Trans or "both" or none.

Sexuality:
*Easy: Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual (Pan is different from Bi just thought I'd clarify), Asexual, etc.

Personality:
***Should at least be a paragraph long. (4-5 sentences).
1. If you cannot think up a good personality or personality in general start with their Personality Type: Link
2. Ask yourself questions like "How do people see them?", "How do they see themselves?", "What are they typically like on a good day?", "On a bad day?", "Flaws/Notable features?". Just keep asking yourself questions and it should work out.

Looks:
*Pics work perfectly fine, I’m pretty sure all of us have just been using pics. If you describe them though make sure to include as much as possible.

God parent:
*All 12 Olympian Gods/Goddess (minus Hera, Artemis, and Hestia)
*Hecate, Tyche, Iris, Nemesis, Nyx, Nike, Phobos, Deimos, Hebe, Khione, Wind Gods, Eris, Harmonia, Hypnos, Moros, Erida, Erebus, Morpheus, Thanatos, Até, and Eirene.

Power(s):
*No more than 3 (and you don’t even have to have powers). Powers that don’t count for the three are minor powers that are given just by being a child of that god/goddess (i.e., Apollo kids being excellent at archery or Poseidon kids getting stronger in water)

Backstory:
*AT LEAST a paragraph stating their born state, if they had a single parent/step parent/foster family, some things about life growing up before camp and how it may have effected them in any way, did they go to school or were they home schooled? Jobs? Friends? Monster encounters? Did they know they were a demigod??

Strengths:
*At least 4 with minor explanations. 

Weaknesses:
*At least 4, maybe even include some fear(s) and with minor explanations. 

Weapon(s):
*Up to 2 weapons, you don’t have to be super creative seeing as a simple celestial bronze sword is fit for any demigod.

Other?:
*This includes trivia, things that don’t fit into any other category, this can even include fears.
*If you haven’t stated how long they've been at camp I would advise you place that here.

Please realize I WILL be using this and I will base accepted forms upon this guideline. If you need examples you may go to any of my character forms.

OTHER RULES THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW:

1. No legacies. As far as we know from the series, Legacies are Roman, and Legacies don't have as much power as demigods do.
  2. The lowest age we can accept is 8, and the highest 18-19.
  3. No double-god blood. (Example: Being the son of Nyx and Apollo)
  4. No more than three powers, please. And if one power can be really powerful, try to limit it. Ex. Adriane's shadow mimicry can only be used at night.
  5. Try to be as descriptive as possible. Three words isn't really enough.
  6. Check the list to make sure cabins aren't overflowing with characters, or if a character doesn't have the same name as yours does.
  7. No Titan parents.
  8. Two characters cannot be BLOOD RELATED (i.e. from the same mother or father) and have different godly parents. 

THE FORMS:
Demigod-
Code:
Name:
Nickname?:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Looks:
God parent:
Power(s)?:
Backstory:
Strengths: