Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Samantha (Sammy) Leiber 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Samantha (Sammy) Leiber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythie

Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Empty
PostSubject: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Name: Samantha Leiber
Nickname?: Sammy / Sam
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Sammy is a headstong teenage girl that knows what she likes and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's been through a lot (see bio later) but doesn't really ever enjoy talking about it. She's ambitious and cunning and at times can be a bit reckless. She is very sarcastic, the type when you can't tell if they are being sarcastic or serious and it's scary. But yeah there's the cruddy personality section
Looks:
Spoiler:
God parent: Hades
Power(s)?: Shadow manipulation and very limited control over the dead.
Backstory: Sammy lived a normal life until she was 8 years old. She lived with her mother and it was just the two of them. She grew up in Atlanta, not really the best part of the city. When she was 8 somebody (well more like something) broke into her apartment and her mother told her that she had to get to New York as fast as possible. She never really got a glimpse of whatever it was that was in the house but she knows that her mother sacrificed herself so that Sammy could live. Of course Sammy blames herself for her mothers death and even though she's older now and understands what exactly happened on that day she still blames herself. After spending a few weeks on her own a Saytr found her and brought her to camp.
Strengths: She might not look it always but she is very intelligent, more street smarts than book smarts but she is very smart (well smarter than you would think for a daughter of Hades) She is also a very good fighter.
Weaknesses: While she is smart she tends not to think before doing things which can get her in a lot of trouble. She also isn't very good socially around people she doesn't know. In addition she has a huge fear of public speaking.
Weapon(s): A scythe that turns into a butter knife named something I will decide later
Other?: No I think that's it.... sorry for how bad this is
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Sammyyyyyy<3
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Esmeeeee
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Samantha (Sammy) Leiber YQ6Byuum
Samantha (Sammy) Leiber 2705578282
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

YAY MORE HADES KIDS
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 am

More Recent Bio~~~~

3ish Years ago, not long after Mat (Omni's character) came to camp.

Sammys life was going swell, she was the counselor of the Hades cabin, had tons of friends at camp, was a skilled fighter whatever. She had just gotten a new half brother which was exciting. About 3 months after Mat got there Sam gets a message from her Father saying that as part of the debt that she owed him because he let her mother into Esylum that she needed to come work for him for 2 and a half years. She didn't really have much of a choice so she packed up and left camp. Before she left she gave her counselor position to Mat and all was good.

Fast forward to about a month ago camp time-
Sammy comes back to camp finally and she knew things had probably changed since she left but she never would have guessed the extent. Mat became full of himself and mostly rightfully so as he was a good fighter but when Sammy asked for her position back he basically told her no and that explains why even though she's been coming to camp since she was 8 she doesn't have the spot currently.

She doesn't feel the need to officially challenge at this point. Though (because I'm not allowed to) because she wants to make sure that she really would be better for the position because while she deeply cares about her own pride her top priority is that of the camp

EDIT THAT BASED ON THIS ILL GO THROUGH IT AND MAKE THE REAL CHANGES:

Basically, I know that Mat's only had his counselor position for a year. The previous holder was a girl name Annemarie (I don't know her last name yet). She's the one Sammy would've given her position to when she left, since Mat was really damn new. Anyway, she was killed on a quest a year ago, and Mat became counselor. So now Sammy's back, only to find that Annemarie's dead and the new kid's now the counselor. Obviously, she wants to make sure he's fit for the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha (Sammy) Leiber   Samantha (Sammy) Leiber Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha (Sammy) Leiber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Characters :: Camper Biographies-
Jump to: