Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting

Go down 
+9
Esmeey
Sentinel
Ace
Omni
Jack
Cana
Syd
Mythie
Wishie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 am

Aw Mythie, there's no way I'd think anything like that over this! It's okay!

But then I suppose it comes down to the final vote here. No pressure, Kane. xP

Esmee has three more camp years, a ton of experience outside, and she might not be quite as nice and social as Xavier, but she's not a butt by any means. She's a fighter, but she'd be fighting for her siblings. In the end, though, the choice is your guys' and I don't even know if Esmee even would challenge later on unless Xavier starts screwing up.

And this is the only spot I care about guys c'mon :c
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:24 am

Election Coverage: Pointless Update #1 (And Probably Only)

By our tally, this is who all still needs to vote:

• Jessica Jade (Aphrodite)
  • Tristan (Aphrodite)
  • Esmeey/Athena/Whatever (Hecate)
  • Jack (Hephaestus)
  • Kane (Poseidon)

No one has yet voted on Aphrodite's counselor.

In voting for Hecate, a vote for Andy will make him counselor, while a vote for Wendy will cause a tie unless Adrian concedes the race. UPDATED: We have been told that this will not happen and have reached out to Wendy for a statement. HELLA UPDATED x2: According to a statement by Wendy's campaign manager, "Wendy promises an end to the war and lower taxes for all[.] Hooray!" We don't know to what war he was referring, nor are we aware of any taxes at Camp Half-Blood, but screw it, sounds legit.

Jack's vote is the deciding vote either way for Hephaestus.

Kane's vote is the deciding vote either way for Poseidon.

Last edited by Omni on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Sentry of the Multiverse
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 am

Wendy is still staying

And is offering magical pranks for all.

Also HP memorabilia.
Back to top Go down
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 am

I thought about just giving Del the vote because of the name Greyson got from Omni yesterday, but after looking over the characters I learned things about both of them. Damien didn't have a family until camp, while Del's Mother's problems caused Del to be in the situation she is in today. Del's criminal past is both a negative and positive trait, but with Greyson he would focus on the fact that she only did for her mom. This is further followed up with how she left camp when her mother had cancer. Del is also good at noticing how people feel, which is good quality considering that Hephaestus kids usually fall short in that category. Damien has the quests and years over Del, but his creator also gave the fire trait, Cough whathappenedtobeingrare cough. Damien and Del are opposites when comparing how they interact with others, but in the end that didn't really stop me from making the decision.

Greyson's vote goes toward Damien. This was a hard choice, but Del's activity's while being confined to camp has caused it to happen. Due to her activity's as a hacker on the internet she would be constantly throwing up a flare for monsters to find the camp. Damien may not share Del's social ability, but he does value safety and survival. Those traits, although bad in other situations, are good to have in the position of watching over the Hephaestus kids and their creations.

On a side note, Damien's weapon is a lot opportunity. Del's is creative and uses a lot of her potential, but Damien totally could've had something similar to Hiccups fire sword form HTTYD2. Instead of giving him some cool sword that had a flamethrower attachment or something like that he just has sword that can be lit on fire. Boooooo

On ANOTHER sidenote, Adrian should give his vote to Lance and then Lance should give his vote to Adrian. This way there would be a three way tie and we would make Goldie and Wishie have to decide between the three. :3
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks so much, Jack! I guess that means no shipping now q.q

As to the sword, I just felt like I was already asking too much with the coughrarecough fire ability (which isn't even the worst part lol), so I tried to tone it down but still make it unique. With his control over fire, I'm sure Damien can figure out how to make it into a flamethrower (so that it still requires effort on his part and doesn't make him even more OP than he already is xD) But first he needs some solid swordfighting training because he doesn't actually use it to fight stuff.

But yeah, he's probably always gonna be mad at Del just because she's a monster magnet, and because he's secretly terrified her nanites are going to glitch and kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 pm

In a public statement today made by the Napier2015 campaign, Andy himself announced the following:

"My half sister has never done a magical prank in her life nor does she enjoy HP at all. That is all my fellow campers. A vote for Andy is a vote for ice cream, freedom, and representation~"

In other, less important news: Jane has decided to vote for Xavier after a rousing speech about the state of fish in today's bull market.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 pm

COUNSELORS CURRENT:
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Crow (Khione) - Jack
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Diane (Artemis)  - Ace
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Ria (Nike) - Esmee
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Lillith (Nyx) - Cana
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Rose (Zeus) - Cana
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Zane (Athena) - Adrian
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Mat (Hades) - Omni
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Chris (Hermes) - Wishie
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Alyssa (Apollo) - Lyssy
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Damien (Hephy) - Ace
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Xavier (Poseidon) - Ace
Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 3773720606 Andy (Hecate) - Kane

Update ^ If you guys can try I'd really like for the voting to end tomorrow at the latest. We have like, three more cabins to choose.

Last edited by Lyssy on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Regina for Pres :3
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Sentry of the Multiverse
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Clague2015 representative (and candidate) Wendy Clague responds to the fallacious allegations of the Napier2015 campaign by asserting:

"While I myself do not take part in magical pranks, it is in the best interests of my fellow campers to provide them all with magical maladies for their mortal enemies. Also, Andy, are you kidding me I have the entire series under my bed including the movies... I would also like to remind those of you whether voting for Andy - someone willing to spread such slander for the sake of a counselor position - would be in your best interest. I have been nothing but honest to you all, and you can expect that and more when I am in office. Please, take the time to consider. I know you'll choose well. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm

>when Hecate cabin counselor campaign gets heated af #judalwinz
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Napier2015 Campaign manager and Andy himself have come forward against such slanderous allegations that he himself spreads slander. The statement read:

"I was unaware such books and movies were in your possession. I was lead to believe they were Lord of the Rings books and I apologize for the pain I've brought to you, Wendy. However, how can one lead a prank so effectively if they have never participated before? I myself have participated in many harmless magical pranks that foster a healthy camp camaraderie. Thank you for your votes and well wishes during this time."

Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Sentry of the Multiverse
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Representative/Candidate Clague responds further:

"Clague2015 would like to remind Mr. Napier that she lives with magical half-siblings and is best friends with a Hermes camper. Participation is not necessarily important in learning magical pranks, and I can assure all campers that my expertise is undoubtedly on level with the rest of my peers. Thank you all for your time."
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Napier response:

"Nothing further to say. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Esmee and I congratulate Xavier on his victory in the voting, but the former would like to remind him that if he steps a toenail out of line, a challenge won't be far behind.

Lilia has spent the past day sweating over which of her super powerful new magic siblings to anger. Wendy seemed the better option, but she was greatly swayed by the promise of ice cream from her opponent. Eventually, she caved, finding Andy more relatable to her than Wendy. She would like to publicly apologize to Wendy and ask that she be spared.
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Regina 4 pres c;
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Sentry of the Multiverse
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Clague2015 declines to provide any response to Lilia. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Napier2015 simply says savage to the Clauge campaigns response.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Lilia cries for days.
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Sentry of the Multiverse
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Kane wrote:
Napier2015 simply says savage to the Clauge campaigns response.

Wendy simply responds: "Clague*."
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:02 pm

Napier2015 responds only with Pl0x
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Vote Regina c: (need dat perfect win streak)
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:02 am

AARON RUSSEL
Years at camp: 6 (Just go with it shhhh cx)
Quests: lolnope
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:03 am

No.

What do you think you're doing.

No.

Just no.
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:04 am

B-but I was told it would make me cool ;-;
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 am

Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting   Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Counselors Discussion/Voting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next