Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Long Island Sound Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Long Island Sound Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Long Island Sound Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Long Island Sound Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Long Island Sound Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Long Island Sound Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Long Island Sound Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Long Island Sound Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Long Island Sound Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Long Island Sound Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Long Island Sound EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Long Island Sound 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Long Island Sound

Go down 
+5
Syd
Cana
Ace
Esmeey
Lissy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 pm

The rough coastline where the Sound meets Camp.
---

~Esmee~

"Focus," Alvie says from her perch on a large, dark rock. Easy for her to say, since she basically gets to relax and tell me what to do.

I close my eyes, feeling the orb of water floating before me two feet above the surface of the sea that washes over my knees. Opening them, I focus a large amount of energy into the liquid, heating it rapidly. It begins to shift and bubble as it comes to a boil, starting to steam. I grimace, trying to keep it up.

I spread my arms, steam encasing my form and spreading out across the area. Alvie says something, but I don't quite hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:28 pm

{ Nikko }
I'm hiding behind some rocks. Totally not creeping on them.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 pm

~Esmee~

I continue for a few minutes, collecting, releasing, sustaining, and increasing the steam. My hands feel clammy, but now that the initial energy drain is done with, it's just average hydrokinesis.

"How are you doing?" Alvie calls out.

"Fine, fine, but getting all that water to turn into steam was a bi-"

"Esmee."

"-iiiiig pain in the butt," I finish, gathering up all the steam between my hands and letting it swirl about, as if trapped in a crystal orb, or whatever they call them.

"However, it's coming easier, isn't it?"

I nod, back still turned to her as I mess around with the steam some more.

"Good. I believe you're ready to use this as a more regular combat tactic, on a smaller scale. Once you improve your speed, this could be incredibly useful to you."

I let out a silent laugh through my nose. "Like for boiling people's clothes?"

"I suppose, if that's all you can think to do with it on your own," she says, probably crossing her arms and making that blank face of resignation as usual.

"Or making spaghetti," I say, looking over my shoulder with a grin.

I was right. She looked just as beyond caring as I suspected. It reminded me of how frustrated she would've gotten in the past if I made a comment about using godly powers as a stove or something.

"Yes. You could make spaghetti."

"I should have a party sometime. I cook pasta or something for everyone without any machine things. It would be awesome," I think aloud, playing with the steam absentmindedly.

"I'm sure it would be."

"You don't care," I mutter.

"That's correct."

I make a face at her and look back to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:57 pm

~Xavier
I wade out into the water, shirtless although my clothes wouldn't get wet anyways and wait for Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Cana
Guardian of Love and Beauty
Cana

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:53 pm

~Lilith~
I trudge through the water in my navy blue bikini, staring at the water with apprehension.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:27 pm

~Xavier
"Alright, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Cana
Guardian of Love and Beauty
Cana

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:39 pm

~Lilith~
"No, I'm rotten to the core."

"Yup," I say, looking at him and nodding.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Reina-
I look for somewhere to go, eventually deciding on the coastline. I chill out on the sand, going over a little case file/report/letter from one of the campers. It wasn't really important, but they were complaining how their cabin-mate is a crazy psychopath who collects blood.
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:09 am

~Esmee~

"If you want to be done now, you may. I have no other plans for this session."

I glance back at Alvie when she speaks, then convert the steam back to water, watching it drip down back to its source. "Alright. You looking to get out of here, or..."

When I look back again, Alvie's walking away, preparing her crossbow for something. It's like she's looking for something.

Frowning, I sit down in the water, then lay back, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 am

Reina-
I start taking notes on the letter, the paper pressed against my thighs as I write in blue pen. "Use Mood Matrix on Kathleen," and "Make sure the person stolen blood from is ok; Talk to the accused." I sigh, setting the paper down near my waist and look up. This girl was helpless, but as her 'defense attorney' I had no choice really.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:15 am

{ Nikko }
'ABORT, HERE SHE COMES ABORT NOW!' I shout in my head as Alvie begins to near, my heart racing.

'Gods, please spare me for another day. . .' I add as I began to scramble away from my rock.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 am

~Alvie~

"Larson."

I offer nothing in my tone.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 am

{ Nikko }
"I don't know this Larson you are talking about," I awkwardly laugh, freezing in place as I was in mid walk.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 am

~Alvie~

"I believe you do; unless you suggest that you do not know yourself, which would actually be a somewhat thought-provoking statement, and therefore I can conclude that it is not what you meant."
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:32 am

Reina sits up; Her gaze is locked on Alvie and Nikko's direction, a single eyebrow raised as she pulled herself from the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 am

{ Nikko }
"I'm going to pretend like I actually understand over 75% of that. . ."
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:39 am

~Alvie~

"What brings you to the Sound, Nikko?" I ask, examining the immediate area. "What were you doing back here?"
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 am

{ Nikko }
"I was chilling, you know getting some fresh air. I was also, uh, collecting the sea shell things. Uh, shard things," I turn around to face her, giving my best grin.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 am

~Xavier
I take a deep breath and focus on my cryokinesis. After a couple of long, intense moments, the water begins to freeze into a flat oval. After a few seconds it completely solidifies, the board being more or less complete. I focus, causing the edges to fall off so that it becomes streamlined.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 am

~Alvie~

I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. I don't call apon the Judge just yet; he'll most likely confess the truth without it.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 am

Reina pops up from behind Alvie. "He's lying, but you probably knew that. It's just he shows an obvious emotion of surprise/fear/shock. Usually that means someone is lying. If he was being honest about the shells he wouldn't have shown any notable emotions on my Mood Matrix." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

~Alvie~

"He would also likely have several in his current possession if that were true," I say flatly.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 am

"That's also very true." Reina replies to Alvie, "So, does the accused have any seashells in his posession?"
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:07 am

{ Nikko }
'Crap.'

"Um, I was actually just curious what you two were doing, so I was watching. . ." I sigh in defeat, knowing I was screwed either way, "and no, but my shoe does," I say, taking off my shoe and dumping the sand and seashell shards out of it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:10 am

~Alvie~

I nod. "Next time, I believe it would be more practical for you to simply approach and ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Island Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Sound   Long Island Sound Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Island Sound
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Role Play Section :: Beach / Lake-
Jump to: