Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.    Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:55 pm

So this forum hasn't been touched in a bit, but I just wanted to thank Admin Lyss for the freakin' awesome moods/status things from Undertale. Yeah idk if anyone will see it because like I said this forum is kinda ded. . . but I still wanted to thank her! <3. And maybe this forum will come back :3. Who knows tbh. Ok yeah. Bye!!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ O(≧∇≦)O Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  1230022356
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.    Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

So I didn't get the reference at first...
Back to top Go down

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: OTT :: Off Topic-
Jump to: