Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Aphrodite Cabin

Go down 
+3
Syd
Lissy
JJ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm

~Esmee~

I frown in confusion. "Um... why?"
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:16 pm

"Because she's a shithead who threw a taco at me." Kathleen replies simply grabbing the pencil from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:19 pm

~Esmee~

"Hey, look, I don't know who the hell you are," I say, crossing my arms, "but you don't just go around people 'shithead'. I know Alyssa, and there's no way she'd just throw a taco at a person for no damn reason-- out of spite. What are you even doing in here? Just needed a reason to spew some crap on other people's day?"
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:22 pm

"I asked what was going on, out of sheer curiosity. I was roaming the camp, as I entered she threw a taco made of light at my face. What are you, doing in here? I'm here because as a new camper, I thought it would be a good idea to explore." I scoff, "What's your name? I need it for the list."
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:24 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Alyssa just wanted some taco time, and this person scared me when they barged in," I pout innocently.
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:30 pm

~Regina
"This looks like a fun little party," I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm as I step out of the bathroom, having taken a shower.

"Anyways, why don't you all leave before things get ugly? Oh, never mind, too late. You're already here," I say, pointedly at the girl with the notebook that had been causing all of the problems.

"Being new doesn't excuse the fact that you're being a raging bitch. Being a bitch isn't necessarily a bad thing, but don't play innocent. It's not fooling anyone."

Last edited by Ace on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:31 pm

~Esmee~

"Oh no, she threw a damn illusion at your face? Poor baby," I pout sarcastically. "I'm here because I have friends who hang out here sometimes and I smelled some tacos drowning out some of the nasty shampoo smell. Y'know, friends? Those things you're not making a lot of by crashing in on other people's day with your piss poor attitude? If you're new, there's this thing called a tour. You ask nicely, you get it. You don't just intrude on other people's cabins. And why should I give you my name for your list? How is that even relevant?"
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Kathleen-
I ignore the new girl,stretching my arms. "Ah yes, you're right. It's completely irrelevant." I shrug, "I suppose i'll be making my departure. I've figured out many weaknesses this afternoon, I suppose I should find some more. Ah, I almost forgot!" Kathleen runs over to Alyssa, and sticks a syringe into her forearm. She sucks some blood from a large vein, throwing the full syringe into her bag and running out.

"Byeeee~!"
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:46 pm

{ Alyssa }
I yelp as the syringe enters the skin on my forearm. Causing me to violently pull away and begin to breathe heavy. I hated needles. Holy shit. No needles. No. Bad.

When I realized she had taken my blood at the same time I begin to freak out, my body boiling from what seemed to be a mix of both anger and confusion. Which, probably wasn't a good idea considering she just took my blood.

"GIVE ME MY BLOOD BACK YOU CRAZY PSYCHO BITCH!" I scream, feeling blinded by my rage more than anything. Without wasting another second I bolt up from my place on the bed and race after her, not planning to be little o' nice Lyssy.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Kathleen smiles, sprinting out of the cabin towards her own. She turns around, using her valued necromancy to block the door with a wall of spirits.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:54 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Not fair! Not fair at all!" I shout, sitting on the ground in defeat. This sucked.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:55 pm

~Regina
"Oh damn this girl is asking to be killed. She's lucky she got connections in the Underworld cause that's straight where she's headed if she keeps this shit up," I mutter before beginning to sort through some of my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Wishie

Wishie

Resolve

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:32 am

~Chelle~

I materialize. "HEY!" I shout. "You can't collect blood samples, for the last time, dammit, Kathleen!"
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:16 pm

~Esmee~

"What a little..." I mutter, ignoring the door crap for now. I kneel down next to Lyssy. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

{ Alyssa }
"No," I breathe, "I want my blood back. But I give up, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:57 pm

~Esmee~

I frown, glancing over at the door. "I swear, if that little idiot pulls a stunt like that again, I'll kill her. Desert penalty or not."
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:10 am

Solomon-

I approach the door and casually open it slowly hearing it creak as I take my first steps in. The colors and aroma are not exactly a favorite, not familiar either, usually I'm more used to bland, colorless concrete prison-like walls that remind me of being imprisoned. I step forward, slowly, not making a sound, not making eye contact, walking over to the empty bed. From what I can see, it doesn't really appear that these people are anything like me which is what I assumed. The possible outcomes that are processing through my head of my half brothers' and sisters' reactions will be towards me are intriguing to ponder. Interesting... how interesting..
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:30 am

~Regina
I look up from reading Runway when the door opens, and upon seeing an unfamiliar face, quickly glance him over. Looked like a new kid, and those were always fun. Putting down the fashion magazine, I get up and walk over to him, putting my nicest face on.

"Hi, my name's Regina. Welcome to your new home, I think you'll like it here. What would your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 am

Solomon-

"Solomon, just Solomon, pleasure to make your acquaintance," I said turning to face this Regina, I analyzed her body language. Her expression was excited, clearly she was glad to have another member in her cabin. "Like it in this cabin you say? It's not particularly my style but, it'll do. It's most definitely a lot more settling than some places I've previously stayed in." I'm most likely not the typical Aphrodite kid and I'm sure she can tell by now, I wonder what she will respond with.. Hmm interesting.. how interesting..
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:55 pm

~Regina
I laugh a light, airy laugh and smile at the new kid.

"Trust me, you're going to love it here. In any case, I know you might be exhausted, so why don't you just choose a bunk and get yourself settled in? Just take any of the open ones."

He seemed nice enough (for an Aphrodite kid), and his eyes were a very unique color.
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Solomon-

"I suppose we shall have to see about 'loving' it here, as far as exhausted goes, the power of the mind over the body is how I managed to get here," I said starting to walk to the nearest bunk, then stopped and turned slightly "and also when you have a way with words and possess the power to make a random citizen your personal choffeur for a few miles here and there." I said as I continued to step towards my empty bunk, sturdy and comfortable. "Well, as much as I don't believe I particularly fit in, I shall do what I can to refrain from making that an issue amongst my fellow cabin mates."
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 pm

~Regina
"Don't worry, I think we'll get along just fine," I say, waving his worries off.

"Anyways, I guess you're referring to Charmspeak? That's what we call it here. It sounds like you're well-along already, although it's not surprising. Even without the power, children of Aphrodite are usually quite persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Solomon-

I smirked a little deviously, "You see now my dear half sister, charmspeak was a gift I learned at a very early age, being sent off to board school also gave me time to increase my knowledge of a wide variety," I looked intensely into Regina's eyes "You see though, charmsepeak however, it's a skill I've mastered on mortals throughout my life and it's lead into some trouble. I never really rely on looks for persuasion, some might say it's wrong that I outsmarted the mortals and bent their thoughts and emotions to my will using my abilities at ease like an insane psychiatrist, I prefer to call it experimentation."
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:19 pm

~Regina
"It doesn't really bother me," I say, thinking of all the times I'd manipulated people, with or without charmspeak. Although this Solomon was a child of Aphrodite, he definitely didn't have the air of one; his clothes, for one, were absolutely hideous. "I think we'll get along just fine, actually," I finish, grinning.

(Guess Judal's memory control wore off :c)
Back to top Go down
Tris

Tris

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:07 pm

Solomon-

"Excellent, excellent, perhaps we may 'get along' as you proclaim," I said returning to my calm emotionless expression not blinking an eye. I looked around the cabin as I asked, "So what exactly does do with one's time here at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin   Aphrodite Cabin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Cabin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next