Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
The Mess Hall - Page 9 Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

The Mess Hall - Page 9 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

The Mess Hall

Go down 
+9
Brahm
Kane
Tris
Lissy
Esmeey
Jack
Wishie
Syd
Ace
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane
The Victor
Kane

The Mess Hall - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:31 pm

~Andy~
I gave him a look back as he gave me a look before I started to laugh into my water glass.

Last edited by Kane on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Crow

I simply reply with a smile, Having a sibling is better then I thought it would be
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Aspen~
I stay quiet for the next few minutes. "Is there some ritual something that I'm supposed to do when cleaning up?" I ask not wanting to mess things up again
Back to top Go down
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Crow

"I don't think there is..."I say thinking, "If there is I've never done it."
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Aspen~
"Okay" I say with a slight laugh as I clean up
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:41 am

Reina enters the Mess Hall, grabbing some Chicken Tenders and throwing one into the fire before sitting down at the minor gods and godesses table. She made sure to sit as far away from Clyde as possible, which wasn't very far anyways but it would do. As long as no conversation erupted between them, she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 am

{ Clyde }
I sighed, annoyed. First Andy now that bitch Reina is here. Eris save my sorry ass. . .
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 am

Reina-
Sorry Nemesis, I couldn't helpnit. I shot Clyde a glare, biting into my chicken tenders.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:32 am

{ Alyssa }
Upon entering the Mess Hall, I get a usual chicken salad topped with ranch dressing and the hard bread thingies I still had no name for. Scooping some into the flames I give a quick prayer to Apollo.

Only, something's wrong.

Because the idiot's voice rings from behind me.

"Well if you wanted help with your love life you should have came directly to me!" My father beams, appearing in all his assholish glory.

I gingerly turn around, almost wanting to slap my father across the face.

"I thought you weren't allowed to visit camp."

"I had a bit of free time, decided to check up on my kiddos and scope out some sexy mofos."

"Apollo, leave," I order, feeling my face turn red as the stares of campers became pretty apparent.

"Aww c'mon, you didn't even call me dad."

{ Clyde }
I go to flip the bird that that hoe, but I realize Apollo is here.

What the actual ****.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:34 am

~Jayce
Oh. Well this is awkward.

~Damien
I show up in the Mess Hall because libraries are trash.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:39 am

{ Alyssa }
I watch as Apollo stops, stares directly at Damien as he walks in, and lowers his shades, "And who is that?" He whistles.

"Stop checking out the other campers! For the love of gods!" I cry, completely flustered by his act. Since when did he start checking out guys anyways? Well, I guess there was that one time. . .
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 am

Reina-
I flip the bird back at that huge shithead, before turning around and looking at Apollo. "What the actual hellhound.."
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

{ Clyde }
"This is the one and only time I'll agree with you. . ." I mutter, still staring quite confused at the sun God.

Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:46 am

~Damien
'Woah is that a god? Wait, is he checking me out?' I think to myself, trying to keep from turning red.

~Jayce
"Sup."
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 am

Reina-
"That's a first," I say crossing my arms. "So um, why the heck are you here right now." I question the Sun God.
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:48 am

(OMG LYSS)

~Ria~

I lead Candace into the Mess Hall, pulling a twig out of my hair.

Immediately, I realize that something's not right here. And by that, I mean the guy everyone's staring at.

...correction: god.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 am

{ Alyssa }
"DON'T TALK TO H--" I'm shushed by my father placing his hand over my mouth.

"Now, dear daughter of mine don't be flustered. I want to meet the man you always seem to be praying about."

I want to talk but it's like I. . . physically can't.

He gives a quick wink at Damien and does the 'call me later' thing with his hand before turning to Jayce.

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. Big Man's Son. Or, uh, maybe something like Sparks will fit you. Yea, Sparks."

He then turns to Reina and checks her up and down before smirking, "Well, my daughter called for my help and I decided why not visit anyways."

{ Clyde }
"Has this God always been a creep?" I murmur, taking note of him checking Reina out. Gross.

{ Candace }
"Is that. . . Apollo?" I whisper to Ria, confused on who the hot guy was.

What, I'm sorry, he was in fact hot. Even if I wasn't directly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 am

Reina-
"What the actual ****." I sigh, placing my head on in my hands and staring right up at the weird man.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:59 am

~Jayce
"We actually already met on Mount Olympus," I say, choosing to ignore his choice of nickname. I was better off not angering my girlfriend's dad, especially when he was a god.

~Damien
I look around, grab an apple and head back outside. Did he just... what?
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:00 am

-Del-

Del looked up from her plate of Twinkies. They were basically all she ate, most of the time. If she actually remembered to eat more often, she'd probably swell up like a blimp. And she really had no idea why the magic plates always gave her Twinkies. After all, they were supposed to give you whatever food you wanted, and actually that train of thought probably didn't need any following. So, anyway, she looked up from her Twinkies and beheld, for the first time, the face of a god.

Del had never seen one of the Olympians in the flesh before, on account of never being allowed to leave the goddamn camp. He has hot. He was really hot. Then again, she thought most new-arrival boys were hot. There were only so many campers close to her age, and only so many of those not taken, and that small pool got boring after a while. There were the satyrs too, of course, but they never shut up about the health benefits of veganism and shit like that. There had been that thing with the cyclops she met in the woods that one time, but she could never tell anyone about that. Anyway, Apollo really was hot, and he was checking out Damien, which simply wouldn't do at all. Her establishment prick of a half-brother wouldn't be stealing this from her. Del needed to get laid; gods knew there wasn't anything else for her to do, and Apollo... Over three thousand years of experience. Oh, yes please.

As Del saw it, he was already hers. It was now simply a problem of communication, and she was very good at solving problems. She stood, Twinkies forgotten, and drifted closer to the sun god, with a bit of extra sway in her walk to catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:12 am

{ Alyssa }
"Wait. . . What? Are you sure?" He squinted at Jayce, "Ohhhh. . . Now I remember you, that makes sense," he shrugs, "jeez, my daughter really has something for the children of the Big Three if you know what I mean," He jokes, causing me to toss my salad at the creepy father of mine because he knows what he's talking about and I don't find it funny.

With a flick of his hand the Salad basically burns to a crisp, leaving nothing but some ash littered on the ground.

"Here, if you're so embarrassed I'll help you out," he forces out my palm and hands me a smaller sized cardboard box with an Apollo sticker on the top. What the hellhounds was this?

'I hate you,' I mouth, but he just mouths 'I love you too, be safe,' back.

"Now where were we---oh hello there beautiful, you come around here often?" He suddenly says as Del arrives, grinning his almost abnormally bright grin that seems to make a few campers in the background swoon.

This was worse than torture from the underworld. . .
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 am

Reina sticks her chest out, winking at Apollo. This was her chance to really mess with Clyde and all of the other campers. She smiles seductively at the god.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:20 am

~Jayce
"Maybe that's because she has good taste. I guess she gets it from her mom."
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 am

-Del-

"Often? Hell, I never even leave. It mostly sucks, but..." She grinned lazily. "Well, it does make me easier to find." She held out her hand in such a way that it seemed like shaking it or kissing it was entirely Apollo's option. "Della Byron, daughter of Hephaestus. Call me Del. I know who you are, of course." She leaned in a bit closer. "Tell me, Apollo, have you ever given much thought to why my father was married to Aphrodite?"

-Lyca-

Lyca was in a pisser of a mood. Diddy's prophecy had been worse the useless. Two angels and a devil? Choking on what you swore? It made no sense, and then there were the lines about the ring and the stolen breath again...

Food would make her feel better, and who knows? Maybe she'd find some of the other five demigods she needed at the dining hall. She walked in and stopped dead, blinking at the surreal tableau before her. "What the shit is this shit?" she asked, just a little too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:25 am

Kathleen also goes to the Mess Hall because swag. She ignores Apollo and begins eating her signature red salad, only with the most natural of dressing courtesy of Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mess Hall
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Role Play Section :: The Big House-
Jump to: